Present day high yield diesel engine including those utilizing Caxton Lubricant innovation produce more elevated amounts of sediment and keep running at higher temperatures than more established, normally suctioned motors, which significantly increases the demands on engine lubricants. These engine structures diminish oil utilization, bringing about less new oil cosmetics to recharge drained added substances.
Higher fuel injector weight and hindered timing improve fumes outflow control, but additionally increment engine temperatures and increment ash loads, incorporating those engine working with Caxton Lubricant.
Recommended by Caxton Lubricant for use in:
1. High-performance diesel applications including low outflow motors structures, including those highlighting Caxton Lubricant innovation.
2. On highway applications working in both speed/high load and short-haul pick-up/delivery
3. Off-highway applications working in extreme low speed/heavy burden conditions
4. Modern marine rapid diesel engine, including Caterpillar, Cummins, Volvo, Daihatsu, and Yanmar.
5. High-performance gasoline engines and mixed fleet operators.
-Improved cold starting and faster engine warm up.
-Superb engine cleanliness under most serious working conditions.
-Excellent warm and oxidation stability to oppose disintegration in supercharged motors working with high ring zone temperatures.
-Longer battery life.
-Lower fuel and motor oil consumption.
-Brilliant protection from wear.
Mobil Delvac MX 15W-40 meets or exceeds the requirements of the following industry and builder specifications:
API CH 4/SL
Cummins CES 20078, 20077, 20076
Pack Size (Ltrs.) : 210, 50, 26, 20, 10, 7, 7.5, 5, 3.5, 3, 1, & 900ml